Emissions monitoring from static and mobile emission sources is carried out periodically to ensure that the quality of these emissions still meet the quality standard. The company is fully aware of the importance in controlling and reducing air pollution in releasing gases into the air, both in the form of conventional air pollutants and those that cause Greenhouse Gases effect. Following on this awareness, PGN Saka is committed in actively controlling & reducing emissions of conventional and greenhouse gases through the following efforts:
1. Conduct selection of technology and materials for operations activity with low exhaust emissions and are more environmentally friendly with Cleaner Production concept.
2. Promoting greenery in our operating areas as an effort to absorb the Greenhouse Gases and reduce Conventional Emissions.
3. Collaborating with all parties in developing reductions in conventional gas emissions and greenhouse gases.
4. Implement the programs specified in the Life Cycle Assessment for Conventional Emission and Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Reduction activities.
5. Contribute to the achievement of SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) through the implementation of air pollution reduction programs